- Electrically powered and pressurised air not required.
- Quick to install.
- Easy to operate.
- Drill can be positioned very quickly. Large working-area.
- The quick change collets are all equipped with an overload clutch.
- Low operating costs.
This electric thread tapping machine consists of a base configuration and 3 modules. The base configuration comes with a bright display which renders a number of technical functions:
- Adjustable rotation speed.
- Manual or automatic operation.
- Adjustable depth.
- Choice of the rotating direction (L/R).
- Display: metric / inch.
- Various types of thread, including: metric / Whitworth / Gas (G) / Gas (Rc) / UNC / NPT
- Very durable working table with T-slots.
- Magnetic foot. The most flexible way to use the tapping machine is by using the magnetic foot. In this way, the tapping machine can be used on any work piece made of steel. It is also possible to tap holes in large products such as large plates and frames.
|Adjustable Angle 90°||Operating Position Fixed 0°|
|Tapping range||M3 – M12||M3 – M16||M6 – M30||M12 – M42|
|Speed rpm||375||187||58 / 205||38 / 136|
|Working range R||180 – 1000 mm||180 – 1000 mm||320 – 1500 mm||320 – 1400 mm|
|Number of collets||7||9||11||11|