- Heavy duty table with nearly no backlash.
- Class leading electronic components from Schneider, Siemens and Yaskawa.
- Speed continuously adjustable from 0.1 to 1rpm for smaller units and 0.05 to 0.5rpm for the larger machines.
- The sturdy construction makes these positioners very stable in the work place.
- In standard configuration, there is a spindle bore to allow use of backing gas.
- The relatively low cost of this range of products, coupled with the efficiency savings they produce, lead to a rapid payback on investment.
- The standard configuration includes a remote control by wire which is equipped with a digital readout and with a double foot pedal (Left/Right; stop/start.
Options (available on request):
- Foot pedal for adjustable speed.
- Radio remote control.
- High accuracy reducers with servo motors.
- NC control system.
- Table elevation systems.
We can also custom build L-Type positioners to suit your specific requirements.
|Model||Max. capacity (kg)||Rotation speed (rpm)||Tilting (rpm)||Welding current (A)||Motor rotation (kW)||Motor tilting (kW)||Max. eccentricity (mm)||Max. centre gravity (mm)|