- Heavy duty gearbox with almost no backlash.
- Speed continuously variable between 0.05 and 0.5rpm for smaller units, 0.02 to 0.2rpm for larger units.
- Utilise class leading electrical components supplied by Schneider, Siemens and Delta.
- Supplied with dynamic brake as standard.
- In standard configurtion comes with remote control by wire (6M)and with a double foot pedal (stop/start, left/right).
- Comes with 3 year warranty.
Options (available on request):
- Bore in table or extended arms for larger work pieces.
- Radio remote control.
- NC or CNC control.
- Heavy duty gearbox with no backlash and
- Table elevation systems.
The D-TT Horizontal Turntables are available up to 800 Tonnes capacity and we can also custom build turntables to suit your particular requirements.
|Model||Max. capacity (kg)||Max. Torque (N/m)||Motor power (kW)||Weight (kg)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Speed (Rpm)||Table Ø||Max. Welding Current||T-Slots|
|D-TT-05||5,000||1,600||0.55||860||1500x1500x487||0.05-0.5||1.500mm||500 A||4 x 22 mm|
|D-TT-10||10,000||2,800||0.75||1183||1800x1800x557||0.05-0.5||1.800mm||500 A||4 x 22 mm|
|D-TT-20||20,000||6,000||1.1||1475||2000x2000x556||0.05-0.5||2.000mm||1000 A||4 x 22 mm|
|D-TT-30||30,000||9,000||1.5||2100||2000x2000x600||0.05-0.5||2.000mm||1000 A||4 x 22 mm|
|D-TT-50||50,000||16,800||2.2||4026||2200x2200x800||0.025-0.25||2.200mm||1000 A||4 x 30 mm|
|D-TT-100||100,000||30,000||3||5000||2500x2500x1150||0.02-0.2||2.500mm||1000 A||4 x 35 mm|