- Top-class electronic components.
- Speed is continuously adjustable between 100 and 1000 mm/min
- In standard configuration, wheels are equipped with solid polyurethane tyres which are ideal for stainless steel work pieces.
- CE marking.
- Low cost coupled with increased throughput result in a short payback on investment.
- The standard configuration includes remote control by wire and a double foot pedal (left/right, stop/start).
Options (available on request):
- Foot pedal for adjustable speed.
- Radio remote control.
- Can be bogey mounted for use on a trackway.
- Extra idlers can be supplied.
- Wheels may be made from alternate materials such as steel, stainless steel or aluminium.
D-NHTL rotators can also be custom built to suit your particular requirements.
|Max rotating capacity||8.000kg|
|Max load per set (1x driven part + 1x idler)||8.000kg|
|Work-piece (Ø)||160 – 4750mm|
|Max temperature work-piece||90°C|
|Wheels (ØxW)||300 x 100mm|
|Dimensions (mm)||2846 x 545 x 790|
|Foot pedal (start-stop/left-right)||Included|
|Remote control (cabled)||Included|